Date(s) - 24/09/2020
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Coalbrookdale Community Centre
Categories No Categories
Physical level: Moderate to steep terrain
Meet: 9.45am Coalbrookdale Community Centre
What you need to know when booking in:
Due to Covid-19 we have implemented some changes to the volunteering programme:
- There will be a maximum of 10 people per activity (including volunteer leaders).
- Some activities will be split into 2 groups (morning and afternoon).
- You will need to book onto activities in advance.
- All activities are subject to change at short notice due to inclement weather or other circumstances including C-19.
- For morning or all day activities a minibus can take you to the site, picking up at 9:45am from Coalbrookdale Community Centre on Darby Road. Or meet on site. Please leave a message in the comments box below if you would like to book a place on the minibus.
- Please wear a mask on the minibus
- Bring sturdy footwear (preferably steel toe-capped boots for practical activities), outdoor clothing, waterproofs, refreshments and packed lunch.
- We will provide training, tools, gloves, hard hats, goggles, hand sanitiser, masks.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by a guardian
- Under 18’s will be asked to provide parental permission before taking part.
- Check your tetanus injections are up to date.
Please read the Volunteer information Sheet – prior to attending a volunteer session.
This event is fully booked.