Working with local communities
The Severn Gorge Countryside Trust aims to
- develop a sense of attachment to and ownership of local woods and open spaces
- encourage sustainable use, enjoyment and understanding of local woodlands and open spaces close to where people live.
We offer a range of opportunities for local people of all abilities to get involved in, such as:
- volunteering project
- guided walks
- family activity programme
- parents activity programme
- half day sessions for school groups
- sessions for youth groups
- community development with walks and talks
For more information call 01952 433880 or email Cadi Price, Community Development Officer: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you.
John Muir Award for children and adults
In the New Year, the John Muir Award shall be delivered to families in our woodlands.
NEW Outdoor Learning Programme 2014 in print!
The NEW 2014 Outdoor Learning Programme has 27 walks and day courses available between January and December next year. We have already received about 20 bookings! Promises to be another popular programme. Prices are between FREE and £25 only.
Volunteering for SGCT
Do you want to volunteer or receive details of activities and events?
Walking in the Severn Gorge
Severn Gorge Countryside Trust's "Walking in the Severn Gorge" leaflet is available to download here.
Ironbridge Woodland Products
Ironbridge Woodland Products is a project that enables students to appreciate the importance of the trees and woods on their doorstep.