Working with local communities
The Severn Gorge Countryside Trust aims to
- develop a sense of attachment to and ownership of local woods and open spaces
- encourage sustainable use, enjoyment and understanding of local woodlands and open spaces close to where people live.
We offer a range of opportunities for local people of all abilities to get involved in, such as:
- volunteering project
- guided walks
- family activity programme
- parents activity programme
- half day sessions for school groups
- sessions for youth groups
- community development with walks and talks
For more information call 01952 433880 or email Cadi Price, Community Development Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you.
Outdoor Learning Programme continues to be popular
The 2013 Outdoor Learning Programme continues to be very popular. Keep posted for the launch of the 2014 Outdoor Learning Programme in the Autumn!!
Annual Open Evening: May 15th 2013: 6.30pm
Come and meet the amazing Trustees, dedicated staff and enthusiastic volunteers at our Annual Open Evening
Volunteering for SGCT
Do you want to volunteer or receive details of activities and events?
Walking in the Severn Gorge
Severn Gorge Countryside Trust's "Walking in the Severn Gorge" leaflet is available to download here.
Ironbridge Woodland Products
Ironbridge Woodland Products is a project that enables students to appreciate the importance of the trees and woods on their doorstep.