The Severn Gorge Countryside Trust aims to
- develop a sense of attachment to and ownership of local woods and open spaces
- encourage sustainable use, enjoyment and understanding of local woodlands and open spaces close to where people live.
We offer a range of opportunities for local people of all abilities to get involved in, such as:
- volunteering project
- guided walks
- family activity programme
- parents activity programme
- half day sessions for school groups
- sessions for youth groups
- community development with walks and talks
For more information call 01952 433880 or email Cadi Price, Community Development Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you.